Everything since last release has been included into this one.
- Server monitor that will monitor memcached server nodes and remove them from the cluster if they are dead, but re add them as soon as they become available again.
- MultiGet implemented, so now you can ask for more than one key at a time. Only caveat to that is that the values have to be of the same type.
- Gets has been implemented so you can get that CAS value to be used for Check and Set operations
- Set operation has been implemented so you can unconditionally overwrite values in the memcached server.
- Performance counters have been implemented, so you can see how busy your server is with doing memcached operations and how long it takes.
Work is still progressing on making the client protocol agnostic so I can switch protocol to the new binary protocol without having to rewrite the entire client.